[ESS] Not opening html buffer when ess-roxy-preview-HTML

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Oct 14 14:48:29 CEST 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Henning Redestig
<henning.red at gmail.com> wrote:
> As we are out of the feature freeze, I now committed these changes, C-c C-o
> C-w defaults to browse the generated html page and visits the file instead
> if with prefix argument.

well, fine.

I know it's a personal taste thing, but I use roxygen almost only for
non-exported functions, or functions outside of a package,
and very much prefer editing *.Rd files otherwise..

Because of that mostly, I wrote the following
and would have been happy to receive any comments about them: