[ESS] could intending around code chunks be fixed in Sweave docs?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:00:48 CEST 2013

R debugger often enteres things that it is not supposed to enter. I
noticed it with { } blocks. I have reported this on R-devel but so far
no response [1]. If you can find any other reproducible peculiarities
please report them to R folks. More people complain, higher chance it
will be solved.

Next time this happens. Press C-c ~ (I assume you use ESS 13.05 already)
to see the call stack. If you see anything starting with .ess_ there,
that means it gets stuck in one of our functions.

Thanks,

    Vitalie

 [1] http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Avoid-entering-evaluation-in-debugger-td4666350.html#a4666440