[ESS] did I just update my packages?

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Thu Mar 28 01:41:08 CET 2013

The way to see if the packages have been updated is to look at their dired.
c:/Program Files/R/R-2.15.12/library/
and see if the dates and times reflect the action you just did.

My own behavior on updating R on Windows is to use the R GUI for
installation and
otherwise interacting with the operating system.  I use ESS for
interacting with R.

Rich