[ESS] Introducing Polymode

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed Mar 27 20:17:54 CET 2013

On 03/27/2013 01:54 PM, Ahmadou Dicko wrote:
>> >  I can reproduce this with emacs 24.1. It is an error on eieio side and
>> >  it doesn't appear in 24.3. What is your version of emacs?
>> >
> I use emacs 24.2.1 on Debian unstable.
> There's any workaround than installing the last version of emacs ?

You could try upgrading just eieio.  Or you can wait a little bit.
Since Debian already has Emacs 24.2.1 (which was released August 27th)
suggests that 24.3.1 (released March 11th) should be along RSN.

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor