[ESS] scroll along

Andreas Leha andreas.leha at med.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Mar 26 10:45:53 CET 2013

Hi all,

it seems that my attachment got stripped.  So here I post again, with
the attachment now fully inlined.  Sorry for the double-posting.

I would like to enable scroll along, but I seem to fail.

Attached is an *.org file.  When I execute the #+call lines (C-c C-c)
one after the other and have the attached session buffer open, I'd like
the point to 'stay' (or move to) the bottom always.  Is that possible?

Here are my relevant(?) settings for ess:
#+begin_src elisp
  ;;; ess scroll along
  (setq comint-scroll-to-bottom-on-input t)
  (setq comint-scroll-to-bottom-on-output t)
  (setq comint-move-point-for-output t)
  (setq comint-scroll-show-maximum-output t)
#+end_src

What should I do to get my desired behaviour?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Andreas

PS: the org file to test: