[ESS] Emacs 24.3 is out

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Fri Mar 15 00:52:00 CET 2013

I'm really leaning this side.

I originally included org (at Eric's suggestion) because the version in Emacs was severely lagging behind on the org-babel side. Now we have a new Emacs with a not too old org. Additionally, as already pointed out, one can install org through elpa.

I'll go for the status quo for now; we'll see in the future.

Thanks for the input everyone!

v.