[ESS] Usage of ESS developer together with devtools and load_all

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 23:36:50 CEST 2013

I was not aware of load_all. I was always using install() then
library(), instead.

It's a bit unfortunate that ess-developer-add-package hardcodes the
library() call. I thought it should be always useful.

I can add an option, but it looks to me like an ugly solution. Another
idea would be to completely remove the call to library and rely on the
user to load the library.

BTW, if you issue library(asm) after load_all("packages/asm"), is old
asm still loaded? If not then as an easy workaround you can use
ess-developer-enter-source file to "load_all" your asm package.

    Vitalie