[ESS] Emacs/ESS is missing that feature

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 22:47:30 CEST 2013

BTW, there is csv-mode, which chocks on big data, but if you apply it
only on first visible lines it works ok.

There is also vlf and vlfi which stand for view large files
(improved). They work by reading only relevant portions of the data
file. Didn't work on 32bit machine for files > 500 MB for me the last
time I tried. It might have been solved in emacs dev.

    Vitalie