[ESS] Is there a simple newbie guide to using knitr in ESS

Chris Evans chrishold at psyctc.org
Sun Feb 10 16:59:36 CET 2013

Aha.  Thanks Steve. That would fit with my getting nowhere (noweb/nowhere: starting to feel ominously similar to me!)

I've just had a look at the paper at http://www.jstatsoft.org/v46/i03/paper which introduces org mode and it looks very clever but not what I, as someone in the overlap field of psychotherapy research, would call "literate".  I guess if that's what I've got to learn to stick with emacs/ESS/R and get "literate" and it helps me avoid learning TeX I might still give it a go.

Can anyone confirm and perhaps give a simple guide that might allow me to do some of what I was doing in Rstudio in ESS?

I'd hugely appreciate if someone can,

Chris