[ESS] Freeze on options(error=recover)

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:24:40 CEST 2013

Nope. It was not fixed. It's because the eldoc generates the error in
the background and R enters Selection: mode in the buffer where it
should not enter. I don't know yet how to deal with this issue reliably.

I hope C-g helps in your case (it does for me). Otherwise for time being
deactivate eldoc (M-x eldoc-mode) before setting the recover.

    Vitalie