[ESS] Introducing Polymode

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:44:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yes indeed. The org-babel should pretty much mirror the markdown. The
issues and potential problems are identical.

I was not too much in a hurry to add org-mode as the stuff is still
unstable, and I don't want too many people switching to it because the
interface might change.

What you write looks fine to me except the step 3. Step 3 is there for
.md to allow for customized support of knitr (custom R related map).

If it works for you then please make a pull request and I will add it to
the repo. Would be nice to have a full org example with R, python
etc. If you have one, could you please add it to the test dir.

    Thanks,
    Vitalie