[ESS] Introducing Polymode

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:58:36 CEST 2013

On 03/28/2013 09:25 AM, Rodney Sparapani wrote:
> Ah, I see.  Well then, this is a good reason to update to cppFunction.
> Thanks for the amazing new features!

Hi Vitalie:

I am trying to keep track of these bugs and fixes.  But, there seems to
be no polymode-version either variable or function.  Any plans for
something like that?  Also, to be clear, we can keep current with
your git repo by simply doing a "git pull", correct?  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor