[ESS] disabling C-c h bound to ess-handy-commands

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:58:28 CEST 2012

On 10/07/2012 03:32 PM, Vitalie Spinu wrote:
> C-c C-r         ess-eval-region
>    If transient-mark is active. This one is redundant with C-c C-c,
>    C-M-x, C-RET. Roxygen would be good on it.

Hmmm...  I have used C-c C-r quite a lot actually (my fingers do it
without me really thinking about it).  I would like to keep it.
You say, "If transient-mark is active".  What happens otherwise?
I'm grasping at anything that could possibly save this keypress.

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor