[ESS] Cannot disable args from showing in minibuffer

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:01:32 CEST 2012

A general advice, if something went unexpected in a new version, read
the new features section. All this stuff is documented there. Eldoc was
redesigned and moved into the core. You can deactivate it by customizing
ess-use-eldoc or just by:

(setq ess-use-eldoc nil)

But, why would you like to disable it in the first place?