[ESS] Help configuring auto-complete

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:12:09 CEST 2012

Hi Vitalie,

Great, thank you for the comprehensive reply. For now I'm going to
disable argument auto-completion using the second method you
described.

More generally, I like having auto-complete menus popping up all over
the place -- for me it really is just this situation (argument
completion menu triggered by ",") where it gets in my way.

Best,
Ista