[ESS] ess-get-help-topics-list, dbg ?

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:48:33 CEST 2012

ESS-mirror on github is synchronized. ESS on github is a repo which is
kept synced with ESS-mirror manually. You can see trunk mergers
https://github.com/emacs-ess/ESS/network, this is when it happens.

There is no satisfactory way to sync SVN and git (in case one wants to
develop on git branch).

  > The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
  > that has been posted to gmane.emacs.ess.general as well.

  >> * Vitalie Spinu <fcvahivg at tznvy.pbz> [2012-05-07 17:13:52 +0200]:
  >>
  >> Yep, was solved but not pushed to git branch, which I think Sam
  >> used. Now it's synced.

  > 1. why isn't it synced automatically and immediately?

  > 2. I still see

  > In end of data:
  > ess-help.el:906:1:Warning: the function `ess-get-help-topics-list' is not
  >     known to be defined.

This one was harmless as it was never called, removed in svn.

Vitalie.