[ESS] Weird behaviour of assignment symbols with Emacs-24.1 (and ESS 12.04-4)

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at dgfc.ulaval.ca
Thu Jun 21 05:47:24 CEST 2012

Hi John,

Same setup as you. All I get is the assignment operator turns from color to black when the command line goes from active (the line the cursor is on) to inactive/history.

No problem in an R script.

Could it be... your colors?

Cheers,

v.

Vincent Goulet
Directeur général adjoint
Direction générale de la formation continue - DGFC