[ESS] Emacs 24, ESS and R/Sweave - 2 changes in behavior from Emacs 23

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:00:27 CEST 2012

Thanks for reports. Noweb is inherently broken and will be most likely
replaced in the next version of ESS. I've already started working on a
general literate programing frontend,  available here:
https://github.com/vitoshka/litprog .

To avoid repeating mistakes in noweb I would like to have as many self
contained reproducible examples as I can. So, if you experience problems
with noweb, please send your snippets to me personally or to this list.

I can reproduce Carslav's example on emacs 24. Mark, can you please send
a short self contained file with your problems?

Thanks,
Vitalie.