[ESS] knitr

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Jun 6 16:28:51 CEST 2012

Thanks! I cannot say for sure the chunk options are stabilized now;
there is still small chance that I may add new options there (existing
options are unlikely to change in the future).

Do we have to know what is between << and >>= in order to add knitr
support in ESS? As the first step of the implementation, ESS may just
call library(knitr);knit(foo.Rnw) just like R CMD Sweave foo.Rnw.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>