[ESS] Current version?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Jan 24 17:38:50 CET 2012

Ken Williams wrote:
> Thanks.  Is there a most-stable-snapshot of 5.15 if I want to try it out?
No, that's the whole point.  5.15 is not stable period.
> And what's the current fuzzy feeling about 5.15, is it pretty close, or still changing rapidly?  Just trying to figure out whether I should plunge into it - I don't have a ton of time to do so, but I do have some.

We are moving to a release about every 6 months.  And 5.15 should be out
in February.  That's about as specific as I want to be.

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor