[ESS] [R] .Rd vs. .R, was: matrix multiplication

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Dec 6 23:06:17 CET 2012

On 12/06/2012 03:15 PM, Kasper Daniel Hansen wrote:
> Marc is right, I am specifically looking for
>
> ~username,
> not
> ~/username
> (which would be dir username in my home dir).

Hmm....  Well, you can hack lisp/ess-r-d.el
Look at the function R: on line 17 or so of that
definition there is "--no-readline ".  I made that
" " and I submitted the new definition to emacs and
tried it out.  It seems to work with readline,
but I did not do a lot of testing.  Of course, this
is not supported in any way ;o)  Give it a try.

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor