[ESS] Care to critique some Emacs-ess slides?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Aug 24 19:20:38 CEST 2012

I was about to say "BTW, AucTeX is still 10 miles away" in my last
email but decided not to say it since I knew I would be in big trouble
:) Well well, I'm just a person who does not want to see a screen full
of backslashes while writing a document. I appreciate the preview
package, and it does help a bit, but not as much as I expect.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>