[ESS] Care to critique some Emacs-ess slides?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Thu Aug 23 17:18:32 CEST 2012

On 08/23/2012 10:09 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Yes, I am honored.
>
> I thought of one other keystroke worth memorizing:
>
> M-;  for commenting/uncommenting regions.
>
> What else can we think of as worth memorizing?
>
> I will be making corrections to the points you mention below and will
> upload to same place.  In case you didn't notice, in the same folder I
> leave the LyX file and graphics needed to reproduce this, so anybody
> is free to take&  modify to suit their purposes. I didn't put a
> license declaration there, I'll put GPL v2 or later (when I remember).

How about F1-a, F1-k, F1-v, etc.?  For our users, I have my own
docs at http://www.mcw.edu/PCOR/Education/SAS/XEmacs.htm
But, I think you covered just about everything there except F1.

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor