[ESS] support for knitr?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue Aug 7 20:35:11 CEST 2012

There is one here:
http://emacs.1067599.n5.nabble.com/Support-for-knitr-td238279.html
There have been other discussions but they were scattered in several
other posts.

Vitalie mentioned the ESS integration a while ago
(https://github.com/yihui/knitr/issues/236#issuecomment-6158871), and
I just finished working on his request yesterday (allow \s*<<>>=
instead of only ^<<>>=). I hope this can make it easier for ESS
developers to move on.

Here is an unofficial support, though: http://sjp.co.nz/posts/emacs-ess-knitr/

Regards,
Yihui