[ESS] ess-eval-region ignore stata comments?

Paul Burkander paul at burkander.com
Fri Aug 3 22:13:25 CEST 2012

Stata supports multi-line comments, as in your first example, but I
habitually don't use them; my code follows your second example.  For
me and my lack of lisp it's not so simple to pass a line over.  Can
you suggest a quick fix?

I didn't know about C-c C-c - by the function name it looks useful,
but I get the following error:
ess-beginning-of-function: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil [2 times]