[ESS] ess-remote and help

Ali Tofigh alix.tofigh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:41:22 CEST 2012

To report back on my problems: yes, with tramp i got everything
working. i only had to make sure that options(pager="cat") was set. it
took a while though to get tramp working on my particular setup with
our servers.

I still think that it might be worthwhile for a devloper to look into
the original issue as to why such a straightforward issue doesn't
work. it seems to me like there must be a bug somewhere and probably
affecting more ppl than just me.

but thank you for helping to resolve my issue.

best
/ali