[ESS] ESS in brew syntax files

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Sun Sep 11 13:42:33 CEST 2011

Hi Baptiste,

You could just replace the references to html-mode with some other
mode. By my reading there are 3 such references. It would be nice to
have a general framework that somehow automatically detected the
appropriate modes, but that's beyond me. (I also have approximately
zero experience with emacs lisp). Perhaps this Org-Babel thing would
be better, I haven't looked into it yet.

Cheers
Felix