[ESS] ESS in brew syntax files

Sven Hartenstein lists at svenhartenstein.de
Fri Sep 9 15:13:11 CEST 2011

Thank you very much for all your answers!

I followed the link which Felix sent and it works perfectly! Great to
have easy "brewing" now, thanks!

(ESS core, would that be something to include into ESS? I don't know
how many brew users are out there, though. And the solution is for R
and HTML only; a more general solution for R and "whatever else" might
be preferable. I am not able to assess how this could be done.)

I will not look into the other suggestions for time reasons. Thank
you, anyway!

Sven