[ESS] Assign f12 to "ess-sas-submit-region"

Main, Regan rmain at rand.org
Mon Mar 21 19:09:33 CET 2011

Aha!  Awesome.  With that info, I was able to bind ess-eval-region to
F8.  Oddly, if I try binding to F12, it doesn't work.  I added a
global-unset-key and a global-set-key to test each function key.  When,
I fill with F8, it works.  With F12, it doesn't.  F8 will suffice, but I
have PC sas setup to submit with F12, so it would be great to be able to
switch to F12 for iESS too.  Do you happen to know if there is something
specific that I have to set/unset in order to make F12 work?  I did
search my .emcas just to double check I haven't assigned it to anything
else, and I haven't.

Thank you!
-r

;;RLM: Bind f8 to ess-eval-region to interactively submit blocks of
code. (global-unset-key [f8])
(global-set-key [f8] 'ess-eval-region)