[ESS] ess eval invisibly only for large blocks

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Mar 14 17:26:20 CET 2011

On 03/14/11 10:58 AM, Kasper Daniel Hansen wrote:
> Rodney,
>
> Vitalie has done this in his package; see recent email to the list.
> It does not include the number of lines evaluated, but does include a
> placeholder.  I have unfortunately not had time to test it.
>
> Kasper
Hi Kasper:

I'd like to, but I can't get it to work on XEmacs.  He appears to be
using modes/methods that are only available on Emacs.  Please correct
me if I'm wrong.  Otherwise, the +1 remains as a feature request for ESS.

--
Rodney Sparapani       Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor