[ESS] need help locating an old thread

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Tue Feb 8 00:21:24 CET 2011

Stephen Eglen <S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> I think you are referring to the work of Christophe Rhodes
> <csr21 at cantab.net> -- working with sockets via SLIME.
>
> Christophe: how is the project going?

Hi!  It's on hold at the moment, in the sense that I don't have an
immediate need for it.  On the other hand, it is very much "unfinished
business", in the sense that it is very nearly useful.  The current
state is pretty much encapsulated in
<http://common-lisp.net/~crhodes/swankr/>.  If there's excitement or
enthusiasm, I'm happy to take a more active role -- it's stalled because
it's at that point where it needs a bit more investment of time than I
can give it alone, but given a bit of a kick I think it could be really
cool.

Cheers,

Christophe