[ESS] Using ido-mode to load packages

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:15:51 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

There is an ido interface to install.packages() in ESS-svn and newly
added ido interface to library(). The functions are called
ess-install.packages and ess-library respectively. Because they rely
on some new ESS features you will have to use ESS from svn repo, or
wait for new release of ESS.

Cheers,
Vitalie.