[ESS] Customisation of ess-r-versions or ess-r-versions-list

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Tue Aug 16 14:14:56 CEST 2011

Thanks for that.  Insertion, prior to (require 'ess-site)
  (setq ess-r-versions '("R-2" "R32" "R64"))

does the job.

Inserting
setq ess-r-versions-list
         '( ("R64" "/usr/bin/R64")
            ("R32" "/usr/bin/R32")))

did nothing, but maybe I needed to combine this with some other addition.

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm