[ESS] editing .Rnw files, disable font switch between R and LaTeX mode

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:31:29 CEST 2011

Dear list,

It may be that this is more specific to the particular version of
emacs I use (aquamacs) than to ESS. When editing sweave source files,
I find it really annoying that the font keeps changing size (and/or
family, I'm not sure) whenever the cursor goes from one scope to the
other (R to latex or conversely). Is there an option I could set in my
.emacs profile to disable this? I do like the rest of the scope-based
syntax higlighting, etc., of course.

Best regards,

baptiste