[ESS] r-autoyas update

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Mon Apr 4 20:23:12 CEST 2011

I think this is a pretty standard R convention. ess uses .help.ESS,
set.seed uses .Random.seed, I'm sure there are many others. I also
think prefixing the functions with a dot is  very good idea, given
that they are not ment to be called directly by the user from within
R, and we don' t really need them cluttering up the workspace.

Best,
Ista