[ESS] Pop-up help in minibuffer - repeat request

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Sat Nov 20 04:06:27 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

At the risk of being wrong, but at least getting discussion going,
I think this behaviour is controlled by the "ess-r-args-electric-paren"
variable.

If you put

(setq ess-r-args-electric-paren nil)

in your .emacs file, after the line where you
load or require ess, then quit emacs and restart emacs,
does the function help in the minibuffer stop?

Steven McKinney