[ESS] ESS copies anything I highlight with the curser, and I don't want it to

Chris Howden chris at trickysolutions.com.au
Mon Nov 15 00:46:21 CET 2010

Thanks steve,

I often use find and replace, but find it much easier and quicker to
copy/paste when its only a couple changes I need to make. And I have to
copy/paste the same bit of code numerous times and make the same 2 changes
each time.

Chris Howden
Founding Partner
Tricky Solutions
Tricky Solutions 4 Tricky Problems
Evidence Based Strategic Development, IP development, Data Analysis,
Modelling, and Training
(mobile) 0410 689 945
(fax / office) (+618) 8952 7878
chris at trickysolutions.com.au