[ESS] ESS and Sweave

Shige Song shigesong at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:18:58 CEST 2010

Dear All,

Seb provided the solution to my problem. For those people who were
bothered by this problem, here is the solution:

1) apply the patch on ess-swv.el, provided by Seb;
2) set the pdf viewer preference for ESS by "C-h v
ess-pdf-viewer-pref", change it from "nill" to "evince (or whatever
you prefer)".

That's it.

Many thanks for Seb for the great help!

Best,