[ESS] No output in *SAS.lst* with ESS-5.3.5

chen jia chen.1002 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:34:57 CEST 2010

Yes, interactive is what I need. I can use batch but it's more time
consuming sometimes to check my code that way.

Actually, I am having this problem on WRDS
(http://wrds.wharton.upenn.edu/) unix server. I e-mailed the
administrator about this problem. He said that they updated the
version of SAS used in WRDS from version 9.1.3 to version 9.2. After
that, ESS stops generate any output in *SAS.lst*. I wonder whether you
have any idea on how to solve this issue if it is related to the
version of SAS.

Best,
Jia