[ESS] \Sexp{} problem, how to add syntax="SweaveSyntaxNoweb" option to M-n s?

Werner W. pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 23 12:43:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I am currently getting into Emacs & ESS on Windows and it starts to feel like a very nice way to program in R and Sweave.
However, I have a little problem: is it possible to add the option syntax="SweaveSyntaxNoweb" to the issued command when pressing M-n s? Right now I always get an "Undefined control sequence" error from the latex compiler since Sweave is not replacing the \Sexpr{} command at all. I know that this is no problem when I add the above option. I looked at the ess-swv.el file but could figure out how to add an option. It would be great if someone had a hint towards the solution for me.

Thanks so much,
  Wern