[ESS] Tiny trouble in color after loading mgcv

Susumu Tanimura aruminat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:04:17 CET 2010

Hi there,

ESS has very nice syntax highlighting. After loading mgcv package, the
following message appear in *R* buffer.

> library(mgcv)
This is mgcv 1.6-1. For overview type `help("mgcv-package")'.

Then, all characters in *R* buffer are colored same (pink-like color)
subsequent to "`", that is, syntax highlighting is virtually killed.

It is tiny problem but nags at me. Asking the author of mgcv to replace
"`" with "'" could be a solution. But if someone has advice or
solution which I can do by myself, please show me.

Thank you in advance.

--
Susumu