[ESS] generating TODO list?

Brendan Halpin brendan.halpin at ul.ie
Fri Jan 29 11:58:59 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 29 2010, A.J. Rossini wrote:

> For Ranier and others reference:
>
> What I did was to wrap a bit of glue around, redo the structuring
> deliminator from * to #, and then set up an agenda based on the
> relevant R files....
>
> This took about 5 minutes of config'ing, and 2 hours of docs perusal :-(.

At the risk of getting a little off-topic, could you give some hints?

What variables, what commands need to be adapted to get org-mode to work
on a specific file or set of files, independently of the mainline
agenda?

Brendan

--
Brendan Halpin,  Department of Sociology,  University of Limerick,  Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147 f +353-61-202569 h +353-61-338562; Room F2-025 x 3147