[ESS] problem with ess-transcript-clean-region

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 14 22:37:21 CET 2010

hi Tony,

I've just tried to replicate this behaviour, but can't(on Emacs 23.1 and
latest ESS, linux).  I put the two expressions you sent into a file, small.Rt,
and then tried ess-transcript-clean-region on the buffer, but got the
correction indentation.    Were these expressions the only lines in your
transcript?

The change from replace-regexp to re-search-forward seems to follow the
advice in the docstring of replace-regexp, so if there is a bug I'd bet
its on our side, not Emacs.

thanks, stephen