[ESS] C-c C-c in the ESS manual

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 9 15:03:51 CET 2010

    EI> Hello,
    EI> In the ESS manual, section "7.4 Sending code to the ESS process", C-c
    EI> C-c is not documented.  Should it be there?  This is my main method of
    EI> sending code chunks to a running R process, but I couldn't find it
    EI> documented anywhere.

It's much newer than other parts of ESS, and hence may well be
missing there.
Indeed, we'd welcome improvements to the docs very much,
if you or someone else is inclined...

{and yes, your report is helpful and gratefully acknowledged,
 even if you cannot help you further!}

To be really useful however, we'd really like to get patches
to the *source* of the manual,
which is always available as a collection of *.texi files in
https://svn.r-project.org/ESS/trunk/doc/  where the manual is
mostly contained in the file
https://svn.r-project.org/ESS/trunk/doc/ess.texi

To all documentation-contributors,