[ESS] ESS and font-lock support.

gerald.jean at dgag.ca gerald.jean at dgag.ca
Mon Dec 20 14:51:27 CET 2010

Hello,

I agree with Martin statement and I apologize if I offended any of you with
my post, it certainly was not the intent.  ESS and Emacs are such great
tools and I am so addicted to them that I'd have a hard time getting my
work done without them!

Gérald Jean
Conseiller senior en statistiques,
VP Actuariat et Solutions d'assurances,
Desjardins Groupe d'Assurances Générales
télephone            : (418) 835-4900 poste (7639)
télecopieur          : (418) 835-6657
courrier électronique: gerald.jean at dgag.ca

"We believe in God, others must bring Data."

W. Edwards Deming