[ESS] ess-tracebug, edtdbg

Norm Matloff matloff at cs.ucdavis.edu
Sat Dec 11 07:07:20 CET 2010

I tried ess-tracebug, and it looks very nice.  From my point of view as
an advocate of use of debugging tools (and as the author of a book on
debugging), the more tools like this users have to choose from, the
better.

Concerning my edtdbg, unfortunately no one seems to have found the cause
of emacsclient working in Emacs 22 but not Emacs 23.  I'm going to seek
help from a general Emacs mailing list, but if that fails, I will resort
to communication from R to Emacs via files.

Norm