[ESS] Automatic jump to error line in the source code.

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:07:44 CEST 2010

Not for elisp (though perhaps there is a swanky fake interface), but
for Common Lisp, it's incredible.

Duncan Temple Lang once complained the ESS needed to be
socket-oriented (this was in 1998 or so :-), but until I saw SLIME 8
years later, I didn't have a clear picture in my mind of the
capabilities that he was envisioning, and discarded it.

Stephen, I think there are some SLIME video demos on the WWW, you
might view one, I think one is relatively short.

--
best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee:  Do stupid things faster with more energy!