[ESS] ESS[R]: Evaluate region keyboard command

Seb spluque at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 03:35:29 CEST 2010

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:32:18 +1000,
"Peter Geelan-Small" <peter.geelan-small at sydney.edu.au> wrote:

> G'day, Everyone.  I discovered the reason C-c C-r wasn't working for
> me was that I had CUA mode (C-x/C-c/C-v Cut and Paste) enabled. Once I
> disabled that, C-c C-r worked nicely.

By itself, that shouldn't cause the problem you're having.  One thing to
be careful with CUA mode is the variable
`cua-prefix-override-inhibit-delay', which has a default that is too
fast so the ESS 'C-c' prefix is overridden.  I've customized to 1 s to
avoid this problem:

,-----[ C-h v cua-prefix-override-inhibit-delay RET ]

`-----

--