[ESS] StatWeave

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Wed May 13 15:50:11 CEST 2009

Samuels, Laurie wrote:
> I know that ESS can be used with SWeave, but does anyone have experience
> using it with StatWeave (http://www.stat.uiowa.edu/~rlenth/StatWeave/)?
> I would like to be able to see the appropriate syntax highlighting for
> both LaTeX and SAS or Stata in my StatWeave files and would love
> suggestions about how to do this (unfortunately, switching to R is not
> an option for me...).
>
> Thank you-
>
> Laurie Samuels

Hi Laurie:

I tried Russell's SASweave
<http://www.stat.uiowa.edu/~rlenth/SASweave/>
and I found him very responsive.  But, I have never heard of StatWeave.
Please tell us more.

--
Rodney Sparapani      Center for Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
Sr. Biostatistician              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor