[ESS] paragraph filling in R scripts

Dr. Alun Pope AlunPope at rismark.com.au
Mon Jun 15 02:56:40 CEST 2009

Thanks Tyler, for your quick response.  Yes, you have understood the
problem correctly and what you say about how auto-filling works (is it
ess or Emacs?) would certainly produce the behaviour I encountered.  I
shall wait a few days and then post a proper example when I have time to
search for a solution myself and if I haven't heard of a solution in the
meantime.

Thanks,

Alun